Nashville Luxury Homes are located primarily on the south and west side of Nashville, a lot of these homes are on what used to be the 5400 acre Belle Meade Plantation. To the south of Nashville you have Green Hills, and just to the west you have Belle Meade, both of those communities are popular because they are just a few minutes from downtown Nashville.
A little farther south in Williamson county, you have Brentwood and Franklin. Brentwood is known for the best public schools and spacious neighborhooods, a requirement of one acre per house eliminates high density neighborhoods.
Franklin is just south of Brentwood, and about 20 miles from downtown Nashville. Know for historic homes and equistrian estates, Franklin is a fantastic value compared to Belle Meade and Green Hills.
Some of the more popular Nashville luxury homes check out the most active Neighborhoods based on recent sales are
- Annandale – New custom Brentwood homes from $900,000 to $3,000,000
- Belle Meade luxury homes built on what was the Belle Meade plantation in west Nashville
- Green Hills luxury homes with convenience of downtown
- Fairvue Plantation in Gallatin on the lake with a golf course
- The Governors Club in Brentwood a gated guarded golf course community
- Princeton Hills in the heart of Brentwood
- Forest Hills with large lots and mature trees
- Oak hill just east of Green Hills with beautiful large lots and mature trees, it’s almost a Nashville luxury home secret
- LaurelBrooke a gated community in north Franklin just south of Green Hills
- Windstone – Built in the valley that was owned by Eddie Arnold new homes from $800,000 to $5,000,000
Search for Nashville Luxury Homes here
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 4/23/2014)
$1,599,000 : 225 Chapelwood Dr, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 3 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$2,700,000 : 1512 Chickering Rd, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 2 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$3,997,000 : 14 Carmel Ln, Brentwood5 beds, 6 full, 2 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,299,000 : 801 TYNE BLVD, Nashville3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Karen Morgan Realty
$1,350,000 : 2411 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville6 beds, 4 full, 3 part bathsListed with Bob Parks Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.