Brentwood Tn real estate – In 2011, there were approximately 659 homes sold in Brentwood, Tennessee. The average price of homes sold in Brentwood during 2011 was $584,489 and the average size of Brentwood Tn homes sold was 4,193 square ft. Prices for homes in this community are expected to increase over the next 12 months.
Commuters in this area are served by the I-65 freeway interchanges.
Exceptional recreational opportunities in and around the region include Parks with walking trails, soccer fields, tennis courts, baseball and softball fields. and over 20 miles of paved bike paths. Brentwood has always been known for it’s great quality of life that is always in high demand, and the prices of Brentwood tn homes maintain their values better than most in the Nashville area because of that.
* * * *
Search the Brentwood, Tennessee MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for current Brentwood Homes for sale HERE!
- Annandale - A luxury Brentwood community just south of Nashville. custom homes from $900,000 to over $3,000,000
- Arlington Heights - Brentwood homes priced from the $600,000′s
- Beech Grove - A Brentwood community with acre lots, mature trees, and easy access to I-65 at Concord rd. Homes priced from the $500,000′s
- Belle Rive - Located on the west side of Brentwood on Granny White pk, with easy access to Green Hills, or downtown Nashville. Acre lots and homes from the $600,000′s.
- Berkley Walk - A John Wieland neighborhood on the east side of Brentwood at Concord rd and Edmondson pk. New homes priced from the $500,000′s
- BonBrook - Located south of Nashville on the east side of Brentwood close to the Governors Club. Luxry homes from the $600,000′s
- Brenthaven - One of the largest neighborhoods in Brentwood, know for 1 acre yards and ranch style homes. Brenthaven was developed in the 1960′s and 1970′s, a few newer section have opened up and now have estate size homes of 4000 to 7000 square ft.
Brentmeade - Larger estate sized homes on the east side of Brentwood just minutes from I-65 at Concord rd. With 4000 to 7000 square ft homes on acre lots, just minutes from downtown Nashville.
- Brentwood Pointe Condos and Townhomes in the heart of Cool Springs. Located just west of the Cool Springs mall off Moores lane on General George Patton dr. With sizes and prices for almost any budget, this is the most affordable Cool Springs locations. Prices start around $160,000 and continue up to $300,000. With sizes and amenities to match
- Bridgeton Park - Affordable all brick homes on the east side of Brentwood on Concord rd. Homes priced from the $300,000′s.
- Brookfield - a growing neighborhood in Brentwood, TN. The homes in this neighborhood range in size from 3000+ square feet to 5000+ square feet. Brentwood real estate ranging from $405,000 – $680,000 and were built from 1999 – present. These all brick homes have large lots and access to great community amenities including two neighborhood pools. Real estate in this area continues to be in demand
- Concord Hunt- Located just east of I-65 close to Crockett Park. With easy access to I-65, and the best schools and parks in the area, Concord hunt has all that you could ask for. Brentwoodreal estate ranging from $600,000 to $800,000.
- Copperstone - A Brentwood community on the East side off Concord rd . All brick homes priced from the $400,000′s.
- Fountainbrooke – Brentwood luxury homes on the east side appoximately 5 miles from I-65 at Concord rd.
- Foxboro - Brentwood homes on acre lots, priced from the $400,000′s
- Governors Club - Gated security and an Arnold Palmer golf course all in a luxury Brentwoodcommunity. hillside views of lakes and golf surround the beautiful neighborhood just minutes away from Cool Springs, Nashville, and Franklin. With prices ranging from $600,000 to $7,000,000, you have plenty of luxuryBrentwood real estate for choices
- Hampton Reserve – A gated community in Brentwood on the east side of I-65 close to the Governors Club featuring gated security and custom luxury Brentwood homes.
- Inglehame farms - A great Brentwood location close to Ravenwood high school and luxury homes priced from the $500,000′s
- Laurelbrooke -one of Franklin’s finest gated communities. With 3700 to 14000 square ft and larger grand designed Luxury Homes. This gated community off of Sneed Rd has a community club house, tennis courts, pool, and fitness center . Luxury Franklin Tn Homes.
- Magnolia Vale - A Brentwood community close to the Governors Club along Concord rd. Custom homes from $1,000,000 to over $3,000,000.
- Mcgavock Farms - The historic location of the Battle of the Barrels, very close to the Brentwood country club. Custom homes on acre lots from $800,000. An easy commute to Nashville, Cool springs, or Franklin.
- Montclair - a Brentwood community on aside of I-65 just off Moores lane. Homesin Montclair range in price from $600,000 to $1,000,000 and in size from 3000 square ft to over 5000 square ft. The west side of the community borders Nashville Golf and Athletic club and the East side borders the bike and walking trails
- Sonoma – New all brick homes built by Turnberry, located on the east side of Brentwood off Splitlog rd. Features of the neighborhood include walking trails, sidealks, parks, and underground utilities. homes priced from $500,000 to $900,000.
- OakHall - A Brentwoodcommunity located on the east side of I-65 close to Ravenwood high school. Brentwood real estate priced from $450,000 to over $600,000
- Princeton Hills - a Brentwood Tennessee neighborhood minutes from highly ranked Brentwood high school, and Granny White Park. This luxury neighborhood in the heart of Brentwoodhas extensive walking trails and large spacious lots. Homes in Princeton Hills range from $1,000,000 to $4,495,000. And sizes from 4800 square ft to 14,000 square ft. Princeton Hills easy access to I-65 at concord road, the best shopping in Tennessee at Cool Springs mall, and Green Hills mall, and an easy commute to downtown Nashville and the Nashville International airport, make it a popular choice for discriminating homebuyers.
- Raintree Forest - Brentwood homes at an affordable price, located on the east side of Brentwood off Crockett rd.
- Taramore - A John Wieland neighborhood with a restored antebellum home as a clubhouse. Located on the east side of Brentwood close to Ravenwood high school, a short 15 minute drive from downtown Nashville. New homes priced for the $700,000′s.
- Windstone - A luxury Brentwood community with custom townhomes starting at $600,000 and luxury homes starting at $900,000. Previously owned by Eddy Arnold for many years, it’s very secluded but an easy drive to I-65 at concord rd, or Old hickory Blvd.
Search for Brentwood TN real estate here
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 7/23/2014)
$539,900 : 705 Helmsdale Pl N, Brentwood4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Barnes
$749,000 : 9108 Concord Rd, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 2 part bathsListed with Reliant Realty
$625,000 : 9727 Turnbridge Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Bob Parks Realty
$479,000 : 1518 Wesley Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with ResultsMLS.com
$1,249,000 : 6411 Arden Ct, Brentwood5 beds, 4 full bathsListed with RE/MAX Elite
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.